Sunday, May 20, 2012

FREE Craisins, free Emergen- C kids, and Procter and Gamble.

Yesterday I got the GREATEST freebie in the mail! A coupon for FREE Craisins by Ocean Spray! I was so excited because I just love those little guys.


How did I get these? Well there is a promotion on Facebook on the Ocean Spray page. Not everyone will win, but its a worth a try. Just go to their page and 'like' them and then go to the 'Make the Swap' icon and enter your email!



Also another freebie to sign up for: Emergen-C Kids Complete Multi Vitamin

Have You Tried This Yet
Another one of my favorite places to get freebies and coupons is Proctor and Gamble. They have different things that you can choose to get samples. Last time I ordered: I got wipes, a diaper, dish soap sample and some coupons. You can only order every once a quarter.

Check out my next post on my Albertson's Trip where I get a lot of really great things free or cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment