Sunday, June 3, 2012

6/3-6/5 Albertsons Doublers: Challange Butter, Johnson and Johnson Baby Wash, Emerald Breakfast on the Go...

Sorry that I did not post my last doubling trip. Totally forgot. Honestly I feel like people are reading these posts...but I get no feed back. I have no idea if any of you are actually gettting any of these deals? Help me out here!


Well the most common thing I hear when people say they do not coupon is because they never can find any GOOD food. Well I have scoured to find good food coupons and useful products for this post! I mean I found a BUTTER coupon! Those are really rare!


Your welcome.


Challange Butter Quarters-$2.50
Double: $1/1 Challenge Butter Product 
=$0.50


Emerald On The Go Product $2.50 (These are SO yummy! S'Mores are my favorite!) 
FINAL PRICE= $0.50 


No comments:

Post a Comment